A650 Aviation / Obstruction Marking Light
- Easy installation: no specialized work crews required for installation, limited air traffic disruption and lights are immediately operational.
- Self-contained: all components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit for easy deployment and relocation.
- Low maintenance: a replaceable battery pack extends service life beyond five years, reducing total cost of ownership and resulting in significant cost savings.
- Designed and tested to the toughest industrial standards: MIL-STD-202G: Humidity, Immersion, Vibration, Shock; MIL-STD-810G: Solar Radiation, Salt Fog; EN 60945: ESD, EMI, EMC; IP68; L70.
- Green solution: a clean, renewable and reliable energy source with the lightest environmental footprint. Recyclable batteries and RoHS compliant.
- Up to 10 candela intensity (steady-on)
- Replaceable and recyclable battery pack
- Intuitive on-board user interface
- Dusk-to-Dawn operation
- Optional external switch
- Intelligent deployment location settings protect against improper configuration
- Handheld wireless controller
- Controls up to eight groups of lights independently
- Controls visible, IR and flashing modes