A704 Solar Airfield Light
Meets traditional airfield requirements in an easy-to-install, low maintenance package.
- ICAO and FAA compliant
- Omni and bi-directional options
- Third party tested
- Proven technology platform
- Available in three solar engine sizes
- Medium-intensity runway edge & threshold (MIRL)
- High-intensity runway edge & threshold (HIRL)
- Taxiway Lighting
- NVG operations
- Emergency airfields
- Improved optical efficiency with latest LEDs• Up to 25% more power with high-efficiency solar panels
- Reduced standby power consumption
- Multiple solar engine sizes for best value-for-performance
Limited crew, no trenching, no airfield interruptions.Just place the A704 and it emits light dusk-to-dawn while maintaining its battery. Optional wireless control provides on-demand operation from up to 4 km (2.5 m) away.
The A704 integrates solar panels, battery, electronics, and LED light source into a compact, stand-alone unit requiring minimal maintenance. The replaceable battery extends service life well beyond 5 years.
The Energy Management System (EMS) monitors all operations to provide consistent output in the harshest environments. Testing to ICAO, FAA and MIL specifications ensures high performance for many years.
With thousands of installations worldwide, Carmanah solarLED lights operate year-round at permanent airfields and temporary military installations.Meets traditional airfield requirements in an easy-to-install, low maintenance package.