M650H Marine Lantern
Self-contained lantern with the latest built-in energy management system
The M650H lantern is the newest lantern in the Carmanah range of self contained lanterns. It is tested to the toughest industrial standards and has a lot of intelligent settings. Range up to 3 nautical miles.
The M650H is a cost effective, self-contained, high-performance, low-maintenance and easy-to-install solar LED marine lantern. The M650H features a replaceable battery pack that extends the service life beyond five years, reducing the total cost of ownership. Applications include: marine aids-to-navigation marking, marina lighting, dock lighting, and port lighting.Benefits:
- Unprecedented Reliability: microprocessor Energy Management System (EMS) monitors and adapts the light to environmental conditions for consistent operation and long life under the toughest conditions.
- Designed and tested to the toughest industrial standards: immersion, shock and vibration, corrosion, solar radiation, chemical resistance, hail and EMC/EMI/ESD. See spec sheet for test information.
- Intelligent settings: the first solar product to incorporate intelligent deployment location settings that allow the M650 to be tuned to its location, protecting it against improper configuration. Lantern automatically adjusts for Schmidt-Clausen.
- Self-contained and low maintenance: all components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit for easy deployment and relocation. A replaceable battery pack extends service life beyond five years, reducing total cost of ownership and resulting in significant cost savings.
- Green solution: a clean, renewable and reliable energy source with the lightest environmental footprint. Recyclable batteries and RoHS compliant.
- Up to 44 candela IALA peak intensity and 4 nautical mile visibility
- Available in all IALA chromaticity colours
- Intelligent deployment location settings protect against improper configuration
- Intuitive on-board user interface, infrared remote and software programmability
- Replaceable and recyclable battery pack
- GPS flash synchronisation available as an option
Note: Peak IALA intensity dependant on location. Based on equatorial location of 12-hour night duration and 21% duty cycle flash code.