HBL 110 Hybrid LED Lantern
Unique Hybrid LED lantern
HBL 110 is a robust lantern to be used integrated into buoy applications.
HBL 110 with an outer polycarbonate cover has a unique hybrid system including a solar panel and an integrated rechargeable battery. During the dark winter months an Alkaline battery is used as a back-up. This hybrid solution saves also time and money when batteries can be changed more rarely and there is less need for maintenance visits.
This robust lantern has very low power consumption and is equipped with GPS synchronization. LightGuard remote monitoring can be added as an option. Advanced bluetooth programming app also available for android and IOS mobile phones.
- Adjustable intensity and range
- Standard range: 4 NM at Tc = 0,74 (5 NM at Tc = 0,85)
- Integrated flasher with day and night switch
- Available in standard IALA colours
- Vertical divergence 8° @ 50% (±1°) of peak intensity
- GPS synchronization as standard
- Remote monitoring with LightGuard Monitor
- Programming with all Sabik programmers
- New: programmable up to 50 meters distance using Bluetooth technology