M550 Solar LED Marine Lantern
Solar Powered LED Marine Lantern up to 3 NM Range
Leveraging custom optics, high-efficiency solar panels, and premium materials, this miniature solar LED marine lantern offers up to three times the range at half the size of its M502 predecessor. Now with replaceable, recyclable batteries this lantern provides excellent value and reliable operation for over five years.
Battery life expectancy is five years with product life up to 15 years and a three-year warranty. Ideal for marine aids-to-navigation, marina lighting, dock lighting, and port lighting.
- Installs in minutes; automatic “out of box” activation
- Operates on three high-temperature-rated NiMH AA batteries; replaceable, recyclable, shelf life up to two years
- Up to 26 cd (IALA peak, white)
- Up to 3 Nautical Miles visible range at T=0.74
- Vertical divergence 8° (FWHM)
- Up to 40 user-adjustable flash patterns with ability to direct enter effective intensity. Automatic adjustment for Schmidt Clausen
- Next generation, energy-saving Automatic Light Control; five-day data trending regulates intensities for optimal performance throughout the calendar year and longer battery life
- Premium grade, UV resistant polycarbonate body and lens material
- Waterproof design; IP 68 immersion
- Ventilated battery compartment
- Best-in-class high-efficiency solar cells embedded in polyurethane to maximize energy collection at all latitudes
- Life expectancy 15 years; 3 year warranty