Mining, Oil and Gas
OL4 Solar Hazrd Marker
The OL4 is a high-performance light industrial locations from rail yards to construction zones to mining operations and more. This light is suitable for permanent, temporary or emergency installations.
- Easy installation and relocation: lights are immediately operational following a simple installation process. No specialized work crews required.
- Self-contained and low-maintenance: all components are safely encased in a durable, rugged enclosure. The OL4 includes a replaceable battery pack that extends the total cost of ownership beyond five yearsand offers significant savings
- Intelligent deployment settings: the OL4 has the unique ability to be tuned to its precise installation location protecting it against improper configuration
- Unprecedented reliability: microprocessor Energy Management System (EMS) monitors and adapts to long life under the toughest conditions.
- Designed and tested to the toughest industrial standards: MIL-STD-202G: Humidity, Immersion, Vibration, Shock; MIL-STD-810G: Solar Radiation, Salt-Fog; EN 60945: ESD, EMI, EMC; IP68; L70. The OL4 is acceptable for barricade and construction applications at Commercial Part 139 Airports under is compliant with the requirements of ICAO Annex 14, Volume 1, Fourth Edition dated July 2004.
- User-friendly design: on-board user interface, optional infared remote and USB device manager software offer easy configuration and programming
- Green solution: recyclable batteries and an RoHS compliant design combined with natural solar charging
Lightweight and self-contained with sophisticated solar energy management – the OL4 is unrivalled by any other hazard marking or barricade light currently available
- Dusk to dawn operation
- Intuitive on-board user interface
- Intelligent deployment settings for reliable performance in a wide-range of locations
- Proven technology platform